I'm absolutely THRILLED to have found a copy of this book at one of the local book stores.
It has lots of almond-flour based recipes in it. It also has lots of honey in it, which is a shame, but I'm hoping most of the recipes will still work either without honey or with Stevia instead. Here's hoping! Wish me luck!
I think I'm going to try and make almond-flour crepes for lunch today. I have some sandwich makings to go inside as a wrap. Wahoo!
I'm also excited to try this flax bread recipe. I just have to get my hands on some flax that hasn't gone off. Did you know that flax is bitter if it has started to go rancid? That's why my pizza kept coming out bitter!
[UPDATE: I made the crepes and had an almost normal lunch! They were good, but they broke apart a little easily. Maybe because there was no honey/sugar?]
What's Up With Elisabeth & George
Welcome to our family blog!
For how we're doing right now, please see "How we're doing right now" on the right side of the page. For the details of our life, daily stories, and lots of photos, see our posts below. And please comment! It helps us feel loved!
P.S. You DON'T need to have a blogger account to comment!!!!
For how we're doing right now, please see "How we're doing right now" on the right side of the page. For the details of our life, daily stories, and lots of photos, see our posts below. And please comment! It helps us feel loved!
P.S. You DON'T need to have a blogger account to comment!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment