What's Up With Elisabeth & George

Welcome to our family blog!

For how we're doing right now, please see "How we're doing right now" on the right side of the page. For the details of our life, daily stories, and lots of photos, see our posts below. And please comment! It helps us feel loved!

P.S. You DON'T need to have a blogger account to comment!!!!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More September Pictures, Mamma Mia!

The title may make you think I have taken some lovely late summer/early fall pictures of the land around us. Nope, think again! I can aim my camera at nothing but my boy! And you all claim that there can never be too many pictures of Regin. Well, I'm here to test that claim. Check out the September album again for the full set up of pics (now already up to 112!) And see below for the Cliff Notes version...

Taken with George's new iPhone. They sucked him in when they dropped the prices a couple weeks ago. It's his new toy, otherwise known as his current obsession. Everything can and should be done on the iPhone. We're stuck in traffic? Oh I should have looked at the iPhone for Google maps to tell us where the traffic was. We're not sure about a baby product at the store? Oh let me look it up and read all the reviews about it. We're shopping in Target. Elisabeth, check out this funny video on YouTube. And it has a 2 megapixel camera (I know because he's told me so about thirty times -- "yeah, but it's only got 2 megapixels"). But I have to say, instant messaging him things to add to his shopping list while he's at the grocery store is kind of fun. Not that I couldn't have texted him that, but still.

Addendum to the last "Regin Is"... He sits! He sits and poops! Also to add to what people are saying about him. I've heard from more than one source that he's the most beautiful baby in the world/they've ever seen. :) Can't argue. :) :)

This is my fave. I have it as the wallpaper on my new cell phone (I inherited George's SLVR -- his old sexy phone -- when he got his new sexy phone.) I'm taking pictures like crazy with it. Funny. You couldn't get me to switch to digital photography for anything a few years ago. Now I'm enjoying taking pictures with lesser quality (and more obvious) digital on purpose!

He grabbed my bracelet and put it on his leg.

Ok, but my cell phone doesn't have a 2 megapixel camera in it. This is what that (and some photoshop) will get you!

This is what co-sleeping looks like:
I love, love this one. Not only are my two favorite boys asleep, all cozy together, but the light and the texture is so what I'm into photo-wise right now. Course, this is with George's 2 megapixel iPhone camera. If I had taken it with my crummy 5 megapixel camera, who knows what it would have been! ;)

Cool dude went for a walk with Papi. Muscle shirt, shades. He's too cool for us. And he's definitely too sexy for his sleeves, or hat.

Mamma & Regin! Monica says I've lost weight in my face, what do you think? Can you tell? I may have lost a little weight, but I've gained lots of Regin! BTW - he's wearing a onesie (size 0-3 months) that we bought him when he was 2 weeks old and he still fits it! Hanna Andersson, quality stuff (and two rows of snappies on the onesie so it grows with him). Then the shorts are Old Navy, 12-18 months!

Diaper-changing time has been my favorite since day 1. All you people out there who are afraid of a little diaper change have no clue what potential it has for cute times. PS Regin's wearing a diaper cover that I knit!

Today we had Mamma's special guacamole: Avacado and a little formula to make it go down a little smoother. What a mess! WAAAA-HAAAY messier than letting him feed himself the carrot Popsicle I gave him yesterday.

Today we got our first delivery from Door-to-Door Organics! I'm so excited! It's so fun to get these delivered, and surprisingly affordable! Now I just have to get my dairy delivered, and I hardly ever have to go to the grocery store. Yay! No impulse shopping!

_________________________________________________

Mamma Mia!
Mamma! Mamma! Mamma! Mamma! Tell me that he's not saying the actual word! Before he was saying "mamamamamamama" every once in a while, and sometimes it would stop short at "mama" But this has got to be "Mamma" with a capital M.




By the way, I had multiple posts today, so make sure you didn't miss the fun screeching video from earlier!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

He's so cute!
And yes, you look great in that shot too!

George said...

well i don't know much about digital cameras. (or is it history, or geography? i digress). I just saw a lot of complaints online about the lousy 2mp camera in the iPhone.

BTW, the SLVR has a VGA camera 640x480 (which is 307.2 KILOpixels?)