One day, I found Regin sitting peacefully in the window sill. He looked so sweet staring out at the snow.

Turns out...
He was actually looking at and playing with the dead flies in the sill. Ew, gross!
I had a crazy day the Friday of George's first week. I had an INTENSE dizzy spell that continued to get worse even though I laid down on the floor, and I got pouring sweats and chest pain. So I ended up going to the emergency room. Dear Teddi came over to make sure I was ok until George made it home from work (I think he was there for about 30 minutes that day!) and he took me. Since the three of us were recovering from a 'cold' we were asked to wear masks.
Our drive home...
The emergency room doc didn't even want to hear about me talk about a cold. He immediately corrected me and told me I had the flu. "The flu?" I asked.
"If you've got flu symptoms right now, it's gotta be the flu. Swine flu."
"Really?"
"Yep."
"I was wondering since just about everyone I knew got sick at the same time - even all around the country!"
"Yep. We're seeing around 30 cases a day around here right now."
We got a new sweater from Omma. Isn't it awesome?
Almost lost it before it was ever worn! We left it in a diaper bag at a store in Boulder and it was about 3 days before we realized! Thankfully the store (Ellie's Eco Home Store) held on to it for us. I was SO relieved!
You can see the rest of our October photos in our October 09 album.
No comments:
Post a Comment