What's Up With Elisabeth & George

Welcome to our family blog!

For how we're doing right now, please see "How we're doing right now" on the right side of the page. For the details of our life, daily stories, and lots of photos, see our posts below. And please comment! It helps us feel loved!

P.S. You DON'T need to have a blogger account to comment!!!!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Faroese-Japanese Fusion Cuisine!

There has been this series of short films put out of the Faroes lately, presumably to attract tourists.  Some really great stuff in these little pieces (produced by Kovboy Film).  Some stuff many of us (who've spent a lot of time there) have seen before, but also some totally new stuff like this:



WOW!  COOL!  I'm all for the fusion and introducing such a healthy food into the diet.  That makes it better for me for when I eventually move there.  But I am a little bummed that he has to use the microwave.  I try not to use the microwave at all for health reasons; some question whether it causes elements in the food to become harmful, but I think it's also fairly widely known that much of the good stuff is destroyed in microwaved food. 

Anyway, speaking of moving there... George is getting a little desperate for work at this point.  And I'm getting pretty nervous that nothing has materialized yet.  I want everyone in the Faroes to be on the lookout for software jobs for George!  (People here looking out wouldn't hurt either!) ;)

No comments: