Funny that I chose the name "Popcorn and a Coke" for my movie blog given that I'm hypoglycemic and can't consume either of those things. Well, I didn't know it then, and I definitely had my share of popcorn before I knew that it was hurting me. Anyway, I am totally off-topic.
Just wanted to let you all know that I am hereby and officially reviving the old movie blog. Let's see how it goes. You can check out my latest posts on the actual blog or you can follow me on Twitter.
So far, so good. It's actually kind of unbelievable the kind of fast connections you can make on Twitter. Within a few hours of starting my account I was being followed by the likes of Moviemaker Magazine and I got an invitation to a local film event tonight. If I want to attend "professionally", I can also get VIP seating for next week's Film On The Rocks.
None of that is really as exciting as it sounds, it means very little to be followed by someone in many cases. But there seems to be some opportunity here to gain access to some kind of success that I didn't have access to before. Mostly I'm just excited to start the blog again. I really miss it. These other blogs have sort of taken precedent by default when I became a parent with all the associated family news and photos. But P&C was my first blog-love, and I hope I kind find time to bring it back.
By the way, I also have a personal account for Twitter. I don't want to advertise it publicly, so let me know if you want it and I'll email it to you.
What's Up With Elisabeth & George
Welcome to our family blog!
For how we're doing right now, please see "How we're doing right now" on the right side of the page. For the details of our life, daily stories, and lots of photos, see our posts below. And please comment! It helps us feel loved!
P.S. You DON'T need to have a blogger account to comment!!!!
For how we're doing right now, please see "How we're doing right now" on the right side of the page. For the details of our life, daily stories, and lots of photos, see our posts below. And please comment! It helps us feel loved!
P.S. You DON'T need to have a blogger account to comment!!!!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
this made me think of the new movie food inc. (http://www.foodincmovie.com/) i heard a review of it on fresh air. hmm. . . we can thank the government for the subsidies that make corn cheaper than it should be to create food that we shouldn't eat. . . . or so they say!
Very cool! I was actually thinking about this for quite some time: using Twitter while I write my big book to do updates and publicize at the same time! Hope I'm a better tweeter than blogger! :-) Good luck!
YES!!! Did I tell you your gut was right?? (down with corporate jobs :p lol) Stay true to your heart, stay passionate, stay creative, have fun and you will be a magnet for success. The best is yet to come. . .just you wait and see! =D
Post a Comment