Our stuff from Penang was supposed to have arrived in Denver today. I'm not sure when we'll get to see it, but it's being held for the time being. We're going to be receiving 52 boxes! While I am thrilled to get all my stuff back (hopefully intact), and some of this stuff can't get here soon enough (like my kitchen gadgets, utensils, etc.), I have no idea what the heck I'm going to do with 52 boxes! We haven't even unpacked half of the boxes we already have here! Sheesh!
PS I'm still looking for entrants for my portrait giveaway. I only have a few, and I'm giving away 5 free custom portraits, so send me your photos peeps! Deadline is Friday.
What's Up With Elisabeth & George
Welcome to our family blog!
For how we're doing right now, please see "How we're doing right now" on the right side of the page. For the details of our life, daily stories, and lots of photos, see our posts below. And please comment! It helps us feel loved!
P.S. You DON'T need to have a blogger account to comment!!!!
For how we're doing right now, please see "How we're doing right now" on the right side of the page. For the details of our life, daily stories, and lots of photos, see our posts below. And please comment! It helps us feel loved!
P.S. You DON'T need to have a blogger account to comment!!!!
Sunday, March 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment