WEEKEND (continued)
Sunday, George and I finally decide to check out Youth Park. We've been hearing about it for ages, and we even tried to go once when we first moved here, but we couldn't figure out where the entrance was. Now, one of my Facebook friends has pictures of their recent visit and I'm newly motivated to figure it out and get in the place. George has apparently also had some similar source of inspiration.
How is it? It's AWESOME! I LOVE Youth Park! Can I just say? Malaysians are really great landscaper/gardeners. The grounds are stunning, and there is play ground after play ground intermingled with little work-out stations, swimming pools (including a huge kiddie pool), an archery range (is it called a range?), chess tables, a skate park, and hiking trails that cut into the hillside. In the middle of everything, groups of macaque monkeys (the ones I used to refer to as squirrel monkeys) cut through, pausing along the way to beg for food. Here are the photos:
What's Up With Elisabeth & George
Welcome to our family blog!
For how we're doing right now, please see "How we're doing right now" on the right side of the page. For the details of our life, daily stories, and lots of photos, see our posts below. And please comment! It helps us feel loved!
P.S. You DON'T need to have a blogger account to comment!!!!
For how we're doing right now, please see "How we're doing right now" on the right side of the page. For the details of our life, daily stories, and lots of photos, see our posts below. And please comment! It helps us feel loved!
P.S. You DON'T need to have a blogger account to comment!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment