Thanks for the love guys! I've heard from a few of you now that have said you read regularly or now and then. I didn't mean to imply that I felt no one was out there, but now that you brought it up, you got me curious! So I thought it would be fun to see who really is out there! I want everyone who is reading this post to put a comment below saying you're here, hi, or whatever else you feel like saying. Just say something! Even if you're catching up and reading this a month from now, post a comment and tell me you're here! Including lurkers! Don't be shy! And once again, you do not have to sign up for a blogger account to post a comment.
Let the comments begin!
What's Up With Elisabeth & George
Welcome to our family blog!
For how we're doing right now, please see "How we're doing right now" on the right side of the page. For the details of our life, daily stories, and lots of photos, see our posts below. And please comment! It helps us feel loved!
P.S. You DON'T need to have a blogger account to comment!!!!
For how we're doing right now, please see "How we're doing right now" on the right side of the page. For the details of our life, daily stories, and lots of photos, see our posts below. And please comment! It helps us feel loved!
P.S. You DON'T need to have a blogger account to comment!!!!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
You know I'm here - I'm here all the time!
I talked to your Dad about the pictures and I'm goign to start burning those CDs and emailing him just a few to see. I really think Regin looks a lot like him around the toddler stage - I have a series of pictures from 1942 at the Bronx Zoo with Grandmoms, Granddads and Uncle Tom that are gorgeous - so I'm interested to see what everyone else thinks.
Keep posting!!
Hello, I think you probably know that I regularly read your blog since I regularly make comments!
Whenever my brain goes dead at work (which is pretty often actually) and sometimes in an evening at home I like to check your blog and see what you're up to. I think you do a great job to keep it up to date. It really makes me feel like I'm in close contact with you and I love to find out what you've been up to!
I'm here (Rose from Walsenburg) quite often. Actually, I subscribed to your feed since I was sick of constantly forgetting the name of and trying to find your blog and always turning up with ten minute youtube videos of you and George dancing.
Your mom is always laughing about how great your writing is, so finally when she told me about your mother's day blog story, I subscribed.
I'm here every day checking in on y'all to see what kind of trouble you're getting into. ; ) The taxi stories always make me laugh and I don't feel like your 10 gazillion miles away while I'm reading your blog. Stacey
WORD up!
K:M
LOL. I have to laugh that someone as verbose as Keith has the shortest comment here :).
Like Stacey I feel like you guys are closer when I read your blog. I do have my jealous twinges when you talk about your ladies lunches though.
On a sidenote I hope you are backing up this blog. I did something weird and lost our whole PTD blog. My last backup wasn't that recent. Ugh.
Check almost every day.
- Andy from Agilent Loveland.
Reem is in da house. Peace.
I guess I read it since I am mildly interested in our lives. :)
g$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no much lately on K:M's blog though, what's up with that o king of verbosity. (Is that even a word???)
I guess if that would then make elisabeth o queen of verbosity :)
love ya babe
g$
Yeah, I miss those late night talks where Keith and Elisabeth are talking and talking while g$ and I are looking for toothpicks to prop our eyes open :).
Thanks for all the comments guys, I feel thoroughly loved! And if you are late to read the post, I'm still accepting comments!!
I suppose this will have to count for my mom's comment, since I know she reads regularly, but she commented on the next post instead of this one.
Happy to see you all here, and I hope I can keep you entertained/connected enough with us to keep you coming back! :)
Colleen: I'm excited about the photos, I haven't done much work on it, but I'm very much wanting to get our family photo archive going. Also, I'm learning lots of photo editing tricks in Photoshop Elements, so if there are photos that might benefit from a little touch up, maybe I can do that. The one you sent of Nana as a little girl for example. It's very brown, and I think I could make it a little clearer.
Rose -- welcome!! I'm glad you're here. I had no idea! Now I can find your blog too. I kept losing that address after my mom gave it to me. I guess you're not a huge fan of our lengthy dance videos eh? haha!
Teddi -- Don't twinge too much. I've only done two lunches, and nothing could replace my girls back home. :)
I haven't backed up in ages. At one point I was saving all the pages, but it was a lot of work. What do you do to back up?
Lol toothpicks keeping eyes open... poor T & G. Ah those were the days. Not sure we'd have those same nights anymore though, since we're all parenting now. :)
Hey Goda, I tend to read in monthly batches. I am overwhelmed with my depressingly boring life and forget to check on your exciting one. Sorry. I see that I have missed a great deal. The kids and I just watched the video of one of Regin's first walks. I think Annika was close to tears. She hates that she is missing so much. Your life seems very frustrating and exciting at the same time. Love you, Katrin
You will continue to think he is brilliant and that all his new strides are evident of that until he is about 8 and turns into a hellion like my kids. Actually, I still think they are absolutely brilliant!
I am just catching up! I am finishing up my math class tomorrow, so I hope to have a little more time for this. But you know me...not big on spending time on the computer! My house is in desparate need of some summer-time help, because come August 6, there will be no time for such frivolities!
Love to read all your things. Let's try another webcam date! Love you all,
JoAnn
Post a Comment