What's Up With Elisabeth & George

Welcome to our family blog!

For how we're doing right now, please see "How we're doing right now" on the right side of the page. For the details of our life, daily stories, and lots of photos, see our posts below. And please comment! It helps us feel loved!

P.S. You DON'T need to have a blogger account to comment!!!!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Penang -- Week 11 -- Little Penang Part 2

SUNDAY (continued)
After we get back we head up to the pool on our roof. Here's Regin, ready to go, but he still won't let go of his balloon, which is looking a bit sad now.

It's our first trip up. Finally! It's so great up there, but it's the end of the day, the sky looks a little stormy, and water is really cold, so we don't stay long.
Isn't the above shot nuts? I'm trying out a little HDR-like editing. This is all from the same photograph (no composite) but I darkened/intensified the sky and lightened the pool. I think it looks kind of surreal, huh? It would be a little more realistic if it wasn't so saturated. Click on it to enlarge. I think it looks way better at a larger size.

Regin with his "eye on the ball." Hubby looking particularly hot -- it's his moody, not-exactly-having-a-great-time-the-water's-kind-of-cold look.

Some rooftop views:

Above: Regin and I can look moody too. Below: But we can't keep that straight face for long.

No comments: