What's Up With Elisabeth & George
Welcome to our family blog!
For how we're doing right now, please see "How we're doing right now" on the right side of the page. For the details of our life, daily stories, and lots of photos, see our posts below. And please comment! It helps us feel loved!
P.S. You DON'T need to have a blogger account to comment!!!!
For how we're doing right now, please see "How we're doing right now" on the right side of the page. For the details of our life, daily stories, and lots of photos, see our posts below. And please comment! It helps us feel loved!
P.S. You DON'T need to have a blogger account to comment!!!!
Friday, April 11, 2008
loving the new place
We have no Internet yet so this'll be quick since I hate typing on George's iPhone. I awaken this morning, surrounded by ugly curtains, no clock around, so I go to our balcony to have a look. A few moments passed sunrise, the air is cool, the sky is blue, and the sun is still low, orange, and casting a fantastic glow on the water. Below me, restaurant workers are washing and chopping, while joggers take their morning runs along Gurney. I try to convince George to get up and see the sunrise, but he's too groggy. I go to the living room, open some curtains, lay on the couch, look out at the sea, and say to myself for the second time, "I could get used to this."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, that view looks gorgeous!
Your description and the photo are beautiful. You've got to put together a book at the end of the year.
Post a Comment